The operator of the e-shop "ELIZZ" on the website www.elizz.sk, ID 50952005, VAT number 2120546109, registered office Podbiel 95, 027 42, Podbiel, Slovakia, processes personal data provided by the Buyer for the purpose of fulfilling and additional confirmation of the Business Conditions, for the purpose of processing the electronic order, delivery, settlement of payments and the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by special legal regulations.
1. Basic provisions
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to paragraph 5 letter o) of Act no. 18/2018 On the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter the "Act") is KFD Slovensko, s.r.o., ID 50952005, VAT number 2120546109, with its registered office at Podbiel 95, 027 42, Podbiel, Slovakia (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator");
2. The contact details of the administrator are: e-mail address: email@example.com,
telephone number: +421 902 245 657
3. Personal data means any information that identifies a natural or legal person.
2. Sources of processed personal data
1. The Administrator processes personal data provided to him by the Buyer with the consent and which the Administrator obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of the Purchase Agreement and the processing of the electronic order in the online store www.elizz.sk;
2. The Administrator processes only the identification and contact data of the Buyer necessary for the performance of the Purchase Agreement;
3. The controller shall process personal data for the purpose of delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by special legal regulations. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
3. Purpose of personal data processing
The administrator processes the buyer's personal data for the following reasons:
1. For the purpose of registration on the website www.elizz.sk according to paragraph 13 par. 1 letter a) of Act no.18/2018 On the protection of personal data;
2. In order to process the buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number);
3. In order to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator;
4. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the purchase contract. It is not possible to conclude a contract without providing personal data.
4. Doba uchovávania osobných údajov
1. The Administrator shall retain personal data for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator and for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. After the expiration of the retention period of personal data, the Administrator is obliged to delete the data.
5. Recipients and processors of personal data
The third party that receives the personal data of the buyer is the subcontractors of the Administrator. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the electronic order between the administrator and the buyer.
The subcontractors of the administrator are:
- GLS - courier company (For the Slovak Republic) (delivery service);
- Slovak Post (for the Czech Republic and other EU Member States) (delivery service);
- Webnode AG (e-shop system);
6. Buyer's Rights
According to the conditions set out in the Act, the buyer has the right to:
1. Right to access your personal data § 21 of the Act;
2. The right to correct personal data pursuant to Section 22 of the Act, or the restriction of processing pursuant to Section 24 of the Act;
3. The right to delete personal data pursuant to Section 23 of the Act;
4. The right to object to the processing pursuant to Section 27 of the Act;
5. The right to data portability according to § 26 of the Act;
6. Revoke your consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. File a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if it considers that its right to personal data protection has been violated.
7. Security of personal data
1. The controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the personal data of the buyer;
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure personal data repositories, in particular securing access to the computer with a password, using an anti-virus program and regular maintenance of the computers;
3. The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
8. Final provisions
1. By sending an electronic order on the website www.elizz.sk, I confirm to the buyer that he has been acquainted with the conditions of personal data protection and that he accepts them in full;
2. The buyer agrees to these rules by checking the box in the order;
3. The Administrator is entitled to change these Rules at any time. He is obliged to publish a new version of the Rules on his website.
These Rules enter into force on 15.04.2019
Last updates - 09.05.2021